Rates & Insurance

Fee-for-Service Rates (If you are not using insurance)

  • Initial session (intake) - $100                                             
  • 60-minute individual psychotherapy session - $100 



1

Themes of Harmony Counseling Services is an in-network provider with:

Aetna
Aetna Better Health of Michigan
Blue Care Network
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan
Blue Cross Complete
Cigna


Medicare
Multiplan
Priority Health
UMR
UnitedHealthcare
Wellcare

Before scheduling an appointment, please contact your health insurance company to determine the details of your outpatient mental health coverage. Check your benefits carefully and make sure you understand them!

Important questions to ask:

  • Is Themes of Harmony Counseling Services an in-network provider ? If not, you'll be considered a fee-for-service client and billed directly for services.
  • What is my deductible? This is part of "patient responsibility" and is the annual dollar amount you must generate in medical bills before your insurance will start to pay for any healthcare services. Most deductibles reset every January 1st. 
  • Has my deductible been met for the year? If so, that's great! You are now only responsible for the office visit fee: a copay or a coinsurance fee.
  • What is my copay/coinsurance amount? A copay is a flat fee, always the same, usually between $10 - $35. Coinsurance is a percentage of the total dollar amount your plan allows for a service. Example: If your plan allows $100 for a sixty minute psychotherapy session, and you have a 20% coinsurance responsibility, then you pay $20. Your plan pays $80, the remaining 80%. 
  • How many therapy sessions does my plan allow per year? Most plans have unlimited visits.
  • Does my plan share the costs of additional sessions once I've reached my maximum limit?


Contact Me

Availability

Telehealth therapy for residents of Michigan

Primary

Monday:

9:00 am-3:45 pm

Tuesday:

9:00 am-3:45 pm

Wednesday:

9:00 am-3:45 pm

Thursday:

9:00 am-3:45 pm

Friday:

9:00 am-3:45 pm

Saturday:

9:00 am-12:30 pm

Sunday:

Closed